Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in SoTex[_2_] Dave in SoTex[_2_] is offline

Default Garage LEDs

On 3/22/2020 9:55 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:09:28 -0400, Casper
wrote:

Anyone try or using these newer garage LEDs?

https://smile.amazon.com/Deformable-...%2C139&sr=8-15

https://smile.amazon.com/Garage-Defo...s%2C139&sr=8-4

I have very limited light in my garage and really need more. I ran
across these new LED screw-in bulbs and was curious if anyone here has
tried or seen them in action. Good light? Last long?

TiA
`Casper

The adjustability of the models you posted seems like a good idea.
Several years ago I bought one like this for my garage and quite
satisfied with it.

https://www.tscstores.com/LIGHT-BULB...LM-P49043.aspx

My pet peeve with certain led lights - is when they aren't
well-diffused - the pin-prick light source is annoying.
John T.

I have a pair of similar configuration that light a single bay garage
and like them:

https://www.rockler.com/lumen-led-ut...luminum-shroud

Dave in SoTex