Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Cloros commercials.

On 22/03/2020 17:21, Muggles wrote:
On 3/21/2020 12:06 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/03/2020 16:18, Muggles wrote:
On 3/21/2020 11:10 AM, Bod wrote:
On 21/03/2020 16:02, Muggles wrote:
On 3/21/2020 10:58 AM, Bod wrote:
On 21/03/2020 15:46, Muggles wrote:
On 3/21/2020 5:23 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

We've got a hot tub, outdoors.Â* We spend a ton of money heating it
all year, but sitting in it watching snow fall is great.

I'd like to have one of those swim hot tubs, and set it up in an all
weather deck that can be enclosed when too cold.

Wimp.....;-)

If I'm going to pay for something that's a comfort item, I'm going to
have it so I can use it efficiently and comfortably as often as
possible! :-)

Indeed and why not :-)

Plan ahead is an essential part of the Girl Scout motto!

Have to agree as an ex Boy Sprout.

First class girl scout here ... salute, brother sprout ... lol

Salute reciprocated :-)

--
Bod