Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Cloros commercials.

wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:46:58 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

:

Actually, here in the NY Metro market, ABC-DT and CBS-DT still use
VHF-Hi(7-13).

Strangely, MeTV(virtual 33.1 in my area) also uses VHF-Hi, making it a bitch
to get in sometimes(2-3 days per week).

I thought they were all off of VHF by now. It must be a legacy thing.
Our channel 11 went to UHF a while ago. It still says channel 11 but
that is not where it is.

The just sold off VHF Hi. Now I have public TV on Orginal channel 4 and
people wondered why the little UHF Digital antennas won't pick it up. The
Channel 13 public channel was originally going to UHF digital, then FCC
said stay on real 13 for some reason. Then making millions of dollars left
to the low band on 63 mHz where you need a 5 foot long antenna.

Greg