Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Cloros commercials.

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 4:24:44 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I know different channels and different times of day have different
commercials, but have you noticed all the recent TV commercials for
Clorox. Not for use in washing machines, but to kill germs, like for
someone's old, frail mother (in the video), or after fishing your
child's toy out of the toilet (3 versions of that, father, mother,
black, white).

These don't seem to have anything to do with the coronovirus, but OTOH,
they come at such a good time for the Clorox company. Just coincidence?

BTW, there is no H in Clorox, so don't expect to see any chlorine
either, though sometimes it's there.

I expect to find sodium hypochlorite in Clorox.

There was a surprising amount of bleach available at the grocery store,
but it was all that stupid scented stuff. I'll wait until plain bleach
is available again.

Cindy Hamilton

I have number of regular Clorox drops to purify water written down in case
Internet breaks down.

Greg