Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default White Knight dryers no more?

On 21/03/2020 10:26, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/03/2020 00:09:06, Steve Walker wrote:

snip

Our (vented dryer) typically take 60 minutes. Which is important to
us, because with three children, we often need to do two washes and
dries in an evening and often don't start as early as we should.

I've been converted to a condenser drier. No humongous pipes and all the
energy goes into heating the room.

Not what you want on a hot, but wet, summer's day though.

The machine can be placed anywhere convenient.

Ours sits between the dishwasher and washing machine. They are going to
need drains anyway.

SteveW