Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Cloros commercials.

On 03/20/2020 09:49 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 20:28:07 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/19/2020 09:35 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:11:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

(b) Sheep are responsive to marketing.

Exactly! Why do you think we've had digital/HD TV
for 11 years now? Govt and the manufacturers created
a 'need' for flatter, higher-res TVs! The old system
worked so well, it wasn't making the industry any money.

Sounds like you long for the good old days, when TV was so crappy that you
couldn't tell one Golden Girl from the others.

Yeah, now you can tell if the makeup artist missed a few pimples and
crows feet on the Golden Girl's puss.

Some of these people looked a lot better at NTSC resolution, that's
for sure.

I particularly remember one televised Christy Moore concert. I didn't
really have to know he sweated out a couple of quarts of booze on stage.
He looked like he was digging ditches instead of playing a guitar.