Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default White Knight dryers no more?

Thought Id remind myself how much a heat pump based dryer cost from White
Knight (given the sterling service given by my old gas one) only to find
that although a company website for Crosslee and their White Knight
products exist, no dryers seem to be listed, just spares.

Did Crosslee go belly up when I wasnt looking? I do remember that they
listed one a year or two ago so they did make them in the past.

Feel a bit sad about that. Anyhow, any personal recommendations for a
class A efficiency heat pump based dryer? I think the old one is feeling
its age.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls