Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Hey Bod, way to go.

On 3/19/2020 8:15 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Mar 2020 05:11:23 +0000, Bod
wrote:

The number for England is 1196, UK 1554 with 60 dead. That doesn't sound
low to me or to Trump either, he cut off entry.

I don't think that you're getting what I'm saying. I said my COUNTY.
12 people out of over ½ million IS a small amount in anyone's eyes.
I've never disputed the national figure as serious.
You seem to be misunderstanding me.

Well, as of yesterday, there are 6 cases in Baltimore** County, out of
800,000 people.

**Named after one of you chaps.

60 cases in Maryland (named after another one of your chappettes.) out
of 6,000,000.

But the number is probably climbing fast.

What they know is nowhere near what there is.