Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cloros commercials.

On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 1:48:44 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 3/20/2020 3:33 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 10:25:22 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 03/19/2020 08:30 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
There was a surprising amount of bleach available at the grocery store,
but it was all that stupid scented stuff. I'll wait until plain bleach
is available again.

You don't like lavender?

My primary use for bleach is sanitizing hummingbird feeders. I'd just
as soon use plain bleach. I've still got about half a gallon left, so
I can be patient. And, of course, it's not hummingbird season yet,
up here. Supposed to be 23 F here tonight.

I don't use bleach for that since I read that they are very sensitive to
such chemicals.

We are scrupulous about getting rid of the bleach.

Cindy Hamilton