Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default NHS Wales warns against DIY at home

On 20/03/2020 16:48, wrote:
On Friday, 20 March 2020 15:34:18 UTC, Steve Walker wrote:
"The temptation over the next few weeks will be to do the things around the house that you've long avoided, like putting up shelves or pictures.

How lacking in ambition!

It is rather. I don't know if washing curtains has any cultural significance in Wales.

I do, actually, need to wash the blinds in the next few weeks to get the winter mould off them.

I pressure wash em on the lawn and then hang em in the sun. Works well

Owain

Josef Stalin