Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default NHS Wales warns against DIY at home

On 20/03/2020 13:54, Andy Burns wrote:
wrote:

Calls for not taking 'unnecessary risks' with house work

That's OK, I'm not doing my DIY at home, I'm doing it in a field.

Digging the foundations for my new house ... I wasn't planning on it
being a DIY job, today is the last day of planning permission and I
started getting "signals" from the builder last week that lead me to
think he wouldn't be here in time, so as contingency booked a
mini-digger for the week, turns out to have been the correct decision
... builder is coming tomorrow, my trench was signed-off by building
inspector this morning.

amazed they have time to do that ....