Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Charging your car at home.

On 19/03/2020 23:43, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 19/03/2020 20:38, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:17:39 on Thu, 19
Mar 2020, "Dave Plowman (News)" remarked:

Has anyone ever bought a house with a garage built at the same time
which
was actually an adequate size for the sort of car that house would
expect
to see?

Yes, around the Millennium I bought a house about 10yrs old which had
a very generous double garage. With just the one door, although many
of the houses in the same development had two single doors.

All had room for an additional four cars on the drive (2+2 side by side)

I can get my latest Mustang into mine since I installed an electric
shutter on the outside wall and saved nine inches.AND I can open the
very large doors... ...and have my radio shack up in the gang nail
truss roof space with added support beam .....every subsequent
american car I have had just gets longer and longer wider and
lower...tee hee..unless it is an SUV that is...

It was always obvious what all those bribes were being spent on.

was it?...