Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cloros commercials.

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 13:00:08 -0700 (PDT),

the government wanted the VHF TV band
back, along with half of the UHF band.

For WHAT?

Sorry, the whole digital transition is a sham to me,
just like this current 'pandemic'.

The VHF band went to various commercial radio services and UHF went to
cell phones as I recall. I do know they sold it off to other uses.

Those channel numbers on DTV are just an illusion, They have little to
do with the TV channels we grew up with. One of ours is channel 11
which should be in high band VHF but it is really UHF along with the
others. You figure this stuff out when you buy an antenna. A VHF
antenna is useless these days unless you are just picking off FM radio
stations from a long ways away. I was able to get US1 from the keys
with mine.