Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cloros commercials.

On 3/19/2020 12:28 PM, wrote:
Terry Combs:

12" roundies

The final two decades of analog color sets(model years 1990-
2005) were among the most reliable and best picture and
sound of that format. With properly adjusted settings, the
picture was accurate enough for the majority of consumers.

Sure, they either didn't know any better or had poor vision to start
with. Growing up with some B&W sets they would have looked great by
comparison.

Sound was better they though as they could put a decent speaker in a big
box, unlike the thin flat screens of today.

Over my 70+ years I've watched many different TVs and they just keep
getting bigger and better. Living room is a 55" that was as big as
could fit in the last house. Next one will be at least a 65" as it
would easily fit here.