Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charging your car at home.

In article ,
charles wrote:
Has anyone ever bought a house with a garage built at the same time which
was actually an adequate size for the sort of car that house would expect
to see?

when my parents moved in 1958 it was to a house built in 1939. The lady
selling said the garage will take a Rolls & a Cadillac - we've tried it."

Remember some friends buying a house with built in garage in a posh part
of Aberdeen. Built in the 30s. Biggest current car it would take was a
Morris 1100 (the FWD type) And even then the passenger had to get out
first.

My parents had their garage built in the 50s. Big enough for any family
car and wide enough to open its doors too. Pretty rare then.

--
*Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.