Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Hey Bod, way to go.

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 18 Mar 2020 05:11:23 +0000, Bod
wrote:

The number for England is 1196, UK 1554 with 60 dead. That doesn't sound
low to me or to Trump either, he cut off entry.

I don't think that you're getting what I'm saying. I said my COUNTY.
12 people out of over ½ million IS a small amount in anyone's eyes.
I've never disputed the national figure as serious.
You seem to be misunderstanding me.

Well, as of yesterday, there are 6 cases in Baltimore** County, out of
800,000 people.

**Named after one of you chaps.

60 cases in Maryland (named after another one of your chappettes.) out
of 6,000,000.

But the number is probably climbing fast.