Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default electrical experts please

On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 9:25:11 AM UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 10/03/2020 08:57, fred wrote:
I wish to remotely control a 3 phase machine. Will this

http://www.emyloworld.com/products/details-34-80.html

do the job.

Impossible to say since it says nothing about what it talks at the far end

Which al goes to prove I know f/a about electricals

This is where I started

https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/...nJ?projector=1

He is an aussie so alarm bells ring

This is the relay he is using

https://www.edwardes.co.uk/products/...-motor-starter

and this the remote

https://www.amazon.de/AC80-260V-1Cha...2B0W7XVA63TRJ8

Its to be used as remote control for this

https://uk.feldershop.com/en/Extract...-3x-400-V.html

It all looks pukka but the as I say I know precious little about electricals

Opinions please