Posted to uk.d-i-y
John_j John_j is offline

Default dash now

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
alan_m wrote:
Think about all that hard surfaced money you touch after being in
contact with the paper or cloth snot rag residing in the same trouser
pocket of the people shopping before you.

Think of those who stack the shelves with the things you then touch.

But its less clear how long what they put on the stuff lasts with those.

The checkout person doing the same.

So use the self checkout.

And you keying in your card number.

I don’t. I wave the phone at the machine.

All I do is tap the card button on the screen first and
can use a bit of paper etc on my finger if paranoid.

Or get real radical and use disposable gloves if
I can find some or normal rubber gloves if I cant.

--
*What hair colour do they put on the driver's license of a bald man? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.