Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default dash now

Because we have allowed China and India to become the worlds
manufacturer of generic medicines and their precursor chemicals.

China is unable to supply (temporarily) and India has responded
by banning exports.

News of a possible shortage has resulted in the standad FOMO
reaction, so we do have a shortage.

I remember when threats of a strike at the big bakers resulted
in almost instantaneous clearing of Supermarket shelves.
When did we last have a bread shortage ?. People have wised up.

On 07/03/2020 08:48, Robin wrote:
Plenty of paracetamol here. Ibuprofen is scarce.Â* It's rational for
people to make sure they have /some/ of them now.Â* They are the stock
thing to take for a mildÂ* fever as a result of a virus.

I'd like to know why all the chemists have sold out of Paracitamol. I
mean
come on folks.

Â* Brian