Posted to uk.d-i-y
John_j John_j is offline

Default dash now

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I've not noticed any such problems around here. I have plenty of
storage space so normally keep a few months worth of stock of
foodstuffs which don't go off, soap, kitchen rolls and toilet rolls.

Don't most sensible people? Buy such things when on the best offer?

Yeah, I hardly ever buy anything at full price.

Just last week bought 15 500g packs of frozen peas and corn and
capsicums that regularly show up at less than half price, enough to
fill a whole of a freezer drawer given the 5 unused it still had in it.

God knows why they keep having specials like that,
they have a best by date in 2022 and we regularly
get that particular offer, and it isnt in aldi or lidl either,
the mainstream supermarkets all do it. Birdseye brand too.

I have cup full of that with almost every main evening
meal except when its pizza or something like that.

*Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.