Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default cash machines

In article ,
Andy Bennet wrote:
On 08/03/2020 08:19, S Viemeister wrote:
On 3/7/2020 10:59 PM, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2020 16:21:05 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

Go round the corner to a bank and swap them then. Simples.

"go around the corner to a bank" hum, nearest bank branch to here is
15 miles away. That's assuming it's still there, after our last bank
branch closed over five years ago.

You're lucky, you are - our local bank closed a year or two back, and
the nearest one is 40 miles away.

Luxury. Our nearest bank is Two trains, a bus, 3 plane flights and a
boat ride away.
AND its only open every alternate Thursday.

I do remmeber when RBS planned to close their Branch in Castlebay, they
said but there's one in Tobermory

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England