Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Temporary shower

Wht about a 12v pump instead of the mains one, and have a back up battery?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"harry" wrote in message
On Saturday, 7 March 2020 17:26:26 UTC, Another Dave wrote:
Fairly often we get power cuts and my shower is pumped, using hot water
from the hot water cylinder. I would like to use one of these adapter
showers that go over the bath taps. I've had reasonable results with
the push-on ones on a bath with both Hot and Cold taps but a recent
upgrade to the bathroom means I now have a single, awkwardly-shaped bath
tap.

Any recommendations? I've toyed with the idea of using a garden hose tap
adapter (the kind with a screw-on cir-clip) and being creative at the
other end - any experiences?

You can get tap adapters to fit the funny taps too.