Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default dash now

On 07/03/2020 14:09, michael adams wrote:
On 07/03/2020 10:06, michael adams wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 21:30, michael adams wrote:

Its probably all ******** but was probably recommended on a TV programme or
something.

When Mark Carney morphed from being a climate change expert to a medical expert
overnight and said that we are all going to be infected by Covid 19 the UK
population
took notice and started buying supplies for their 2 to 4 weeks of self isolation.

Doesn't explain why the supermarket shelves
have been stripped of dunny paper in Oz tho.

Under the right circumstances and if things really go belly up, toilet paper could
well be set to become the world's dominant currency. That and hand cream.
Rolls of bog paper could be selling on eBay for 100's of pounds,

Think about it.

Well i'll continue to wash my arse in the shower and launder my hand towels then.

I thought you poshos used bidets ?

What makes you think I am posh?
Actually I should have installed bidets.

Or did she take that with her, as part of the divorce settlement ?

Nope.

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.