Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default dash now

On 07/03/2020 12:39, Pancho wrote:
On 07/03/2020 09:54, Pancho wrote:

Vodka go upto 95%

No. 95 proof possibly - about 46%

although you can but almost pure alcohol industrially or commercially
its blended down sub 50% for human consumption

Nyet! I meant 95% ABV.

I remember proof from a long time ago, I don't think I have seen it used
recently.

Point me to a place where 95% vodka is on retail sale or I'll call you a
liar.

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.