Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 12:44:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

In the few years since I last looked everything has gone LED
and I have no idea what kind of fitting I need. An LED cord?

Those work very well in that situation and is very easy to do.

It certainly can't be as difficult as making you shut your senile gob,
senile Rodent.

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent: