Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Singer sewing machine foot control

On Friday, 6 March 2020 22:49:53 UTC, John wrote:
Roger Mills wrote in
:

Thanks, but that 'kit' consists only of a capacitor - and I have
already ordered a similar one from a different source. Look like I
could so with replacing the carbon pile rheostat - but no-one seems to
sell those.

I wonder if there is an all electronic replacement.

I expect somewhere there are generic controllers that will work with a wide range of machines. Probably any old school foot controller would work if you fitted the lead that goes to the machine to it.

NT