Posted to uk.d-i-y
John_j John_j is offline

Default Red diesel

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , John_j
wrote:

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ividual.net...
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 18:11:00 -0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:

Far better to give those who need the use of a lot of it a grant to get
them over the hump of moving to a better fuel.

Like what? I see no electric tractors, combine harvesters,
construction machinery...

Some do grow their own fuel, biodiesel.

Some *who* do that?

Quite a few in the first world.

If you're thinking of Brazil,

Nope.

remember that they have 33 times our land area for less than twice the
population. They can afford the land, we can't.

"Once you adopt the unix paradigm, the variants cease to be a problem -
you
bitch, of course, but that's because bitching is fun, unlike M$ OS's,
where bitching is required to keep your head from exploding." - S Stremler
in afc