Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_4_] Peter Johnson[_4_] is offline

Default Where to buy G9 LEDs, i.e. reasonable price and quality?

On 4 Mar 2020 16:20:20 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

I have foolishly installed four light fittings with G9 LED bulbs. I’m fed
up playing the bulb changing game. Seriously thinking about just going back
to halogen or ditching the lights.

G9 led bulbs that I got from Ledhut were constantly blowing but the
cheap never-heard-of-brand replacements that I got via Amazon nearly
two years ago have been trouble-free in the same fittings and I've not
had to use any of the spares that I bought just-in-case. THey are
brighter as well.