Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default Home printer recommendations please!

On Tuesday, 3 March 2020 09:00:54 UTC, Tim Lamb wrote:

None. Sorry. I have had a series of Epson inkjets because my wife likes
to have photos printed!
The photo series have always suffered from expensive ink and regular jet
cleaning.

I've had Epson in the past, and very good they have been, too. But they
were the older ones so the inks have faded now on all the prints I did
with them. And they clogged like buggers. I've heard the Canon ones are
much better at not clogging.

The newer inks are supposed to be much more fade resistant, too.