Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bartram[_2_] Chris Bartram[_2_] is offline

Default Did we somehow ruin the next generation?

Easiest clutch change I ever did on a RWD was a Mk1 Escort. Finished
before elevenses. ;-)

But the Triumph 1300 FWD took the biscuit. All done from inside the car
without removing the box or engine.

Must go off and google how that was done. I remember the FWD
Vauxhall/Opel cars (Astra/Cavalier) that had a removable cover on the
bellhousing and you could pull the input shaft through the gearbox to
change the clutch without removing engine or box.