Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Did we somehow ruin the next generation?

On 03/03/2020 13:24, Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 03 Mar 2020 11:21:24 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I used to tinker with my Mini 50 years ago and mostly made a mess of
it, so I gave up.

They never came any simpler, than a mini.

Mini wasn't that simple a car to work on. Compared to say a Morris
Minor.

Apart from changing the brake master cylinder, as I recall.

easiest car of all was the herald/spitfire, until you had rust to deal
with...