Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Home printer recommendations please!

David Paste wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I currently dont bother with a printer for a volume like that.
The local library has an email address I email what I want
printed to and I go there, insert a coin and it gets printed
for 20c a page. Even with the cost of the car to get there
and back for an urgent print instead of when I am next
out, even a free printer and a set of non kosher inks carts
cant compete with that for that volume. And I dont even
do 10 sheets a month, not even 10 sheets a year now.

I am tempted by this idea. Cheers.

Works better for you rare photo prints too.

Id prefer to show up at the place with the
printer, select the printer from the range
at the place on the screen of my phone
and pay for it with applepay or googlepay
but I havent got around to checking which
of the locals do that so conveniently yet.