Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Did we somehow ruin the next generation?

Yes my old Rogers Amp is still working due to me bodging the volume mounted
mains switch with tape and evo stick.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"simon mitchelmore" wrote in message
You are not alone and I, too, am worried for our future.

Its wider than the Millennials (although they are worst); in our road I
appear to be the only one who lifts a car bonnet and definitely the only
one who uses car ramps. I get looks of disbelief as dog walkers walk past
and I'm under my car.

A friend, a GasSafe engineer, summed it up nicely saying in the past he'd
explain what he'd done to fix their central heating but he doesn't bother
now because many don't know what a boiler is, or want to know, frightening
really.

Teachers should replace 'Meja' studies with Meccano and how to bodge
electrical appliances with insulating tape.