Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Did we somehow ruin the next generation?

On 02/03/2020 16:44, R D S wrote:
I'm provoked to post this after the thread about whether people DIY or
not anymore.
I've been wondering for some time, in particular WRT my own kids (both
men now in their 20s) if their lives have been so much easier that
necessity has *not* bred any variant of invention.
They are so needy and incapable that I had occasionally wondered if they
were on some spectrum or other but I speak to other people my age and it
sounds par.

Blame the advertising industry. Capitalism at its best.

Breed more helpless children so that they can become just consumers, to
line the pockets of the decreasing few.

Promote sex, money & Rock 'n' roll. Damn everything else

--
Adrian C