Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Home printer recommendations please!

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
David Paste wrote:
(Yeah, sorry...)

Just sent the old colour HP laser to the holiday resort of
no return. Didn't really use the colour that much so B&W
would be fine.

Has inkjet still got the clogging problems of old?

Any new technology come on the the market?

Use will be infrequent; maybe at most 10 A4 sheets a month.

If you do make sure you use an 'inkjet' regularly - say at least once a
fortnight - clogging shouldn't be a problem. But will be if your average
is done in only one month of the year. ;-)

I have a reasonablr modern inkjet which is probably not used ( as a copier)
more frequently than every three months. In the 3 years I've had it, I
haven't had a head clog - but then I use OEM inks.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England