Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Home printer recommendations please!

On 02/03/2020 13:36, Andrew wrote:
On 02/03/2020 12:33, David Paste wrote:
(Yeah, sorry...)

Just sent the old colour HP laser to the holiday resort of
no return. Didn't really use the colour that much so B&W
would be fine.

Has inkjet still got the clogging problems of old?

Any new technology come on the the market?

Use will be infrequent; maybe at most 10 A4 sheets a month.

Thanks in advance!

How far are you from a library ?.

They will haveĀ* a photocopier that can print from a usb stick,
my local ones do, or use the library user computers to
print your documents on the laser printer that they should have
on site.

Frankly I seem to use the printer itself less and less.
I dumped my inkjet A1 plotter too. No one wanted it, it was massive and
if I do need an A0/A1 sized print the art shop has one and its next door
to waitrose.

Josef Stalin