Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Best rig-up to charge batteries from solar?

On 01/03/2020 08:07, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Sunday, 1 March 2020 05:28:45 UTC, williamwright wrote:
On 01/03/2020 01:37, Harold Davis wrote:
Coronavirus advice sought. Say the mains electricity goes off for a long
time.

Apparently the virus is purely biological and does not infect power
stations.

Bill

And no-one who is important with regard to power generation and supply will be affected?

Few enough of the port staff, gas terminal handlers, power station staff, National Grid staff, etc., will be either ill, in isolation, or looking after their immediate families, to affect our electricity?

Certainly we can hope that is the case, for many reasons, but I wouldn't assume that the supply will not be interrupted.

Nah....

Bill