Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_13_] Graham.[_13_] is offline

Default Surprising rechargeable cell life

On Sun, 01 Mar 2020 10:45:52 GMT, Harry Bloomfield, Esq.
wrote:

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote :
If you get 18 months out of one then you are doing well, and in the old ones
you could remove the old ones as a pack, and get a new set, most nowadays
seem to suggest you break the shaver to remove the batteries to recycle then
buy a new Shaver, you listening Remington?

I have a 12 year old Philishave and a 3 year old Lidl shaver, both used
only very occasionally, Philishave in the house, Lidl in the caravan.
Each has a charge remaining display and both will still show 100% if
unused for many months.

Can you still get mains only Philishaves, or is my current one going
to be my last?