Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Best rig-up to charge batteries from solar?

Yes indeed, far more likely that supplies in the shops will be affected at
this time I imagine.
However, I'm very suppressed that nobody produces a pedal powered efficient
cheap battery charger, since we are all told to take more exercise and most
are not interested in the stats, just the use of energy to keep up our
fitness. I've come across some batteries in a box that have pedals that look
like they may last a few months, but little else.

After all Solar in this country at this time of year is not exactly amazing,
better off with wind power.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"williamwright" wrote in message
On 01/03/2020 01:37, Harold Davis wrote:
Coronavirus advice sought. Say the mains electricity goes off for a long
time.

Apparently the virus is purely biological and does not infect power
stations.

Bill