Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default rotted sill plate, maybe a dumb idea but...

On 2/29/2020 5:02 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 2/29/2020 12:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...
That's right.Â* I've got old stuff in the ground for over 40 years but
that contained now banned arsenic.Â* I think now they have above ground
and below ground grades probably bases on copper additives.

It seems that most of the 'good stuff' has been banned.

I guess that Roundup (or its components) will be next on the list.Â* That
or the lawyers will price it out of business.

Â* Did you know they spray wheat with Roundup just before it's harvested

Nonsense.

NEVER seen it done here in the major wheat belt and it's certainly not
the norm anywhere. It _might_ be used for special needs in areas with
really short growing season or, more likely, in case of delayed harvest
such that weed growth might be interfering with cutting.

The likelihood any flour commercially grown has seen glyphosate is
essentially zero from US-produced wheat and I'd guess not much more than
that anywhere.