Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default Further to the gate

On 19/02/2020 15:44, williamwright wrote:
snip

Only the great artists
can immortalise themselves in their work; it isnt a possibility for the
common man.

Where possible I always leave a date and initials on the wall,floor or
whatever that will be covered up. A bit like finding newspaper of the
day when you lift old carpets.

On the wall above the suspended ceiling in our shop I have a name, date
and a "lucky horseshoe" drawn.
Behind stud walls, under floorboards, under the eggbox tray in which UFH
is screeded, everywhere.

For the jobs that are still waiting to be completed to which the date is
still on display is serves as a timely reminder that the job dated 2013
is really in need of completion!

--
Pete