Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default TV optical headphones

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
I think I need to rephrase the question to *would anyone care to
recommend bluetooth connected comfortable earphones for a geriatric?)

Problem I can see is they are still going to need their battery charging.
Which means returning them to a charging point of some sort. So no real
advantage over any type of cordless headphones. But may well have a degree
of latency other types won't have.

The Amazon Choice ones I mentioned have a claimed run time on batteries of
100 hrs.

As for the €˜lag, in the past I found you soon learned to ignore it.

The beauty of wireless is you can move around without getting straggled -
even pop to the loo or to make tea / coffee- without thinking about it.