Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default TV optical headphones

In message , T i m
writes
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 11:10:43 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

snip

I need to buy a set of bluetooth earphones before taking this any
further.

If these do really need to cater for someone specifically (but not
exceptionally) hard_of_hearing, I believe my mate got some for his
MIL (he bought them for her, not swapped them for her g) and
apparently they were very well received. I can find out what if you
like but I don't think they were 'cheap' (if this is only a
experiment)?

Our respective bedrooms are vertically separated:-)

If I have my TV volume set to overcome my hearing deficiencies, the
adverts are then a bit loud. I was thinking earphones would be a way out
particularly if the upper frequencies could be tweaked a bit.

--
Tim Lamb