Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default TV optical headphones

On 19/02/2020 09:32, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes

The TV may well have bluetooth built in anyway... what model is it Tim?

LG32LM6300PLA:-)

That sounds familiar ;-)

The manual is very unforthcoming but largely my
ignorance (bluetooth 5 is mentioned)

If it has bluetooth, and you have bluetooth headphones, then (in theory)
all you need to do it enable bluetooth on the TV and "pair" them (a one
off process where you introduce one device to the other).

You may find some audio lag - but that does vary with the particular
headphones. The TV also usually has an adjustment to compensate. I have
found it more noticeable on my "entry level" Boltune headphones, that
observed on a set decent Sony ones.

I can try later on with that TV if you need more guidance....

--
Cheers,

John.