Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The last census?

On Monday, 17 February 2020 16:53:22 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

She wouldnt have done that on the census form but the number
of women in the house with no males is a bit of a giveaway.

Really my uncle had 5 daughters .

Brothels have more than 5 prostitutes and the pros
change from census to census, the daughters dont.

I doubt many prostitues would stay and live in the same house for 10+ years..

The cenus is more big data that knowing what every room in a house was used for.

Those doing the cenus must have some expectation that people will lie
on what they do and how many live there.

I think you have the idea of a censu wrong.

Then you wouldn't put it down in the census.

Cant avoid that with a brothel.

Easy to avoid, who checks.

IIRC in 2001 2% of those in Brighton we're Jedi's even
in australia there were Jedi's not as many obviously.

Yeah, we got the same result, forget the percentage.

So not difficult to lie then is it.

Much harder to get away with it with the list of the people there.

So those taking the census believe that Jedis exist ?

So you don't put down you are running a brothel.

She didnt, but it was obvious from the census data that thats what it was.

Prostitition was far more widespeard than just brothels.
Even today most prostitition isn't done in brothels.