Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Phone service

In article , "frank says...

It was a fantastic day when I kicked the AT$T noisy phone line to the curb.

These clowns are still trying to sell 6 Mb pewverse service that was
barely adequate 20 years ago.

I have a long term dislike for them too. Several years ago I had a
billing dispute with them and it got so bad I almost took them to court.
When it got resolved I dropped their long distance service and dropped
their credit card.

I got in on the first credit cards that ATT sent out.

It got to where I could not get the bill back to them before they added
a late charge. After twice mailing the check to them the same day I got
the bill and it still getting there too late and a late fee was charged
I cut it up.