Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:45 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:03:01 +0000, Roger Hayter, another senile troll
lover, blabbered again:

The irony of a dim senile poster who is so dim he even stands up for the
dumbest senile troll infesting these groups! LOL

Do you not think that honour should be yours? He at least says
something interesting occasionally; you don't.

It's hilarious! You senile assholes are SO miserable you stand up for your
senile "right" to keep feeding the very dumbest trolls around! Well, I will
stand up for my right to keep having fun with idiots like you! LOL