Old February 15th 20, 11:36 AM posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Stalkers

She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

--

Adam

Old February 15th 20, 11:44 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2020 10:36, ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Unavailable as still serving his sentence?
Old February 15th 20, 12:29 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2020 10:36, ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Could you bring yourself to tell SYP you're a victim?

--
Robin
Old February 15th 20, 12:38 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

--
*Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old February 15th 20, 12:44 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

--
Adam

Old February 15th 20, 12:46 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

They are as thick as pig ****.

--
Adam
Old February 15th 20, 12:50 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 15 February 2020 11:44:13 UTC, ARW wrote:
Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Do a Philip Schofield?

Owain

Old February 15th 20, 01:08 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2020 10:36, ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Could you bring yourself to tell SYP you're a victim?

They are as thick as pig ****.

So they'll believe she can't accept you're transitioning and now only
fancy Lesbians. Bingo! You've got transgender identity hate incidents.

--
Robin
Old February 15th 20, 01:25 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
ARW wrote:
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Just have sex with her. That should put her off. ;-)

That's what started it.

Crikey. A virgin, I assume?

--
*The statement below is true.

Old February 15th 20, 05:45 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote

She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

Get your local muslim gang to rape her.

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.

Yeah, modern cars can be expensive to fix
the dents they make in the front of your car.

Get him to fit a decent bull bar.
https://offroad4x4bathurst.com.au/wp...rs_tuff001.jpg