Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Sky Q and many channels at once - how does it work?

If Sky have use of the TV band, and so do terrestrial transmitters, I don't see why they don't interfere. You can't have two things on the same frequency.

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 19:44:13 -0000, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:

I think more to the point is close in where people want to use both, nasty
sprogs and crossmod effects should wreak havoc, but seemingly do not, so I
guess they rely on the robust error checking of the digital systems. I have
a receiver that can cover from the top of dab to 2 gig, but surely this also
has the military air band in it?
Brian