Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Stalkers

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

One has to be quite careful these days. A girl I knew some time ago,
I thought I knew here sense of humour at least, I sent her a valentine
last year and she accused me of stalking her. I pointed out we have
not even met for two years. Does anyone understand women?

Mate of mine who has been thru 4 now, married 3 of them
serially recons they are strange cattle and appears to have
giving up on them completely now,. He is in his late 70s now.

With the last one, he pursued her only a month
or so after he kicked #3 out when she allegedly
spent hours on the phone to someone about the
same age as her oldest son. And when the new
one was silly enough to tell him what he should
do about the grandkids who were living with
him when that arrangement came unstuck, said
nothing, left her place and never went back.

"ARW" wrote in message
She is back (the one called Sally)

What is the normal procedure to get rid or them these days?

In the past I used to get my brother to run them over but he will no
longer do that.